is this house good value for money

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 10 May 2013 10.50am
DavidGape, This, and several other posts you've made here link to a particular agency. What's your connection with that business?
Friday 10 May 2013 12.12pm
I own Independent London, i dont recall another Link to it though, which one do you mean?
Friday 10 May 2013 12.19pm
DavidGape wrote:
I own Independent London, i dont recall another Link to it though, which one do you mean?

Well, as you chaps say (repeatedly until it loses any meaning), that's STUNNING.

Just suggesting you declare any self-promotional connections in future, for the sake of clarity and honesty.
Friday 10 May 2013 12.49pm
? i try not to use the word stunning, sorry you have lost me, you mentioned several links
Friday 10 May 2013 2.30pm
Yes, David - when posting about your own business, please make your affiliation clear. This avoids any possible misunderstanding.

If you're starting a new thread it should have some genuine intent to start a conversation, not just be a thinly-veiled advert.

You've been around this website long enough to know the score.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 10 May 2013 3.49pm
DavidGape wrote:
? i try not to use the word stunning, sorry you have lost me, you mentioned several links

Suggest you see someone about that memory loss:

ermagerrrrd,stunning!
Friday 10 May 2013 4.20pm
What memory loss, that ad clearly relates to another agency and their inappropriate use of the word Stunning, i would hardly ridicule my own company. They are property related links on the property section, if i were you i would look up the word several, it would commonly imply more than two, and in fact my business only features in 1 of my links.
I thought it might be nice to get some local opinions on the price, I use all major property websites to advertise, that was not an advert.
So in a nutshell you meant two, not several, and 1 of the two did not relate to my business at all.
Friday 10 May 2013 4.25pm
okay James, will make clearer in future, people know i am an agent though, I don't hide the fact.
BTW who is running the Bermondsey Street Festival this year, the emails addresses i used last year have been discontinued, is that the word, anyway they don't work, do you have a contact please.
Saturday 11 May 2013 12.11pm
haha, i am here to make friends, peace on earth

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: