Bermondsey Spa

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 28 June 2013 10.33pm
Hello Everyone

I am considering buying a property at the Bermondsey Spa development; Could anyone advise on the area? Is it safe? I only know from the station to the building which is literally 4 min so not familiar with the area at all

Many Thanks
H
Monday 1 July 2013 3.13pm
I've lived here for over 3 years and never had a problem. It's a lovely place, a great little community. I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have about it!
Monday 1 July 2013 4.47pm
@tejsmith
Thank you so much for your reply. That is what I felt when I went and see the area, I just saw loads of mixed comments about it.
Many Thanks
H
Monday 9 September 2013 1.41pm
@Hecklondon

Hi to both of you! I have a job starting in central pretty soon and was also looking at a flat in the Bermonsey Spa complex. I'd really appreciate some of your thoughts on the area, as well as any advice too :)

Thanks in advance!

Gavin
Saturday 21 September 2013 10.55pm
I've lived on Neckinger for four and a half years and never had any trouble. There are some annoying gangs of kids hanging around sometimes, but no more than anywhere else and not too late, and they've never actually done anything other than be rowdy. The guys who run the shop on Spa Road are as friendly and helpful as you can get too. If you want them to stock something, they will.
Monday 23 September 2013 1.55pm
@GavinS

I am still finalising my paper work in order to move in but, I am very convinced about the area and the development. I encourage you to go for it

Best

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: