Lupin Point

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 19 January 2014 7.02pm
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a flat In Lupin Point on Abbey Road. I don't know the building very well and I was wondering what it's like to live in? z
Sunday 19 January 2014 8.00pm
Abbey street?

My Nan used to live in them,nice flats,toilet was on inside wall and no extract! must of changed that by now.

Great view from the balcony, depending on how high up you are of course.

But you probably know all that and are wondering what the "community" is like,can't help you there i'm afraid but it was always a decent block.
Sunday 19 January 2014 8.07pm
Thanks a lot for the quick reply :)
The flat's do look really nice, especially ones with a view so keen to know what it's like to live in - neighbours, how well the building is looked after etc.
Monday 3 February 2014 9.44am
I live there and the neighbours are a good mix, some renters, some leaseholders and some council tenants. The TMO manage it well and maintain cleanliness 7 days a week. If yoi buy, you can join the Management Committee. There has been a huge improvement in the last 5 years plus the area has transformed so I would recommend buying - I love living here. They are easily the best value properties in London. Be prepared for Section 20 notices when major works are proposed. The exterior is overdue for redecoration and this will be a hefty charge but this will add so much value to the flats. PM me if you want details

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: