Experience with these builders / contractors?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 30 January 2014 8.02pm
Hi all, I just decided recently that I would like remodel my bathroom and replace my existing floor. Have been googling refurbishment companies / builders close to SE1 and am thinking about getting in touch with these three:
- MPS Contractors
- FQ Contractors
- B & H Building Contractors Ltd
Has anyone had experience with any of them or would you be able to recommend anyone else you have used? Many thanks in advance!
Monday 10 March 2014 5.09pm
Hi bananaboat

Not sure if you are still looking for a builder, but I can highly recommended Protea Homefix

They have done a number of refurbishments in the SE1, all based in recommendations on the SE1 forum

No connection here - just a very happy customer
Wednesday 14 May 2014 2.35pm

Again not sure if you're still looking for a contractor however I can recommend a private builder/contractor my family, friends and I all use. His name is Eddie Marku, I'm sure he'd be able to discuss with you what you need to get done.

His contact detials are:
tel 07546 218819
email: eddiemarku@icloud.com
Thursday 15 May 2014 6.00pm
Hi bananaboat

Quite a strange one but I'm working on a new television show about builders and home improvement projects and we're currently looking for brilliant builders in and around London and we might be able to help you.

Our mission is to find the most qualified, reliable and local tradespeople to take on your building work. From a choice of three you then can select your favourite candidate.

We're now looking for projects for our team to take on and your bathroom project sounds very interesting.

If you'd like some more information please send me an email on ktaylor@cpl.co.uk or call 02071530625.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: