Looking for someone to manage short-term rentals for me

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 March 2014 12.48pm
Hi, I'm planning on renting out my flat through Airbnb (i.e. for short-term rentals of 2 days or more) but as I won't be around all the time to oversee it I'm looking for someone to take care of the rentals when I'm away (clean the flat, change the bed linen, meet and great the guests etc). Can anyone recommend a company or a trustworthy individual in the London Bridge area that can handle this kind of thing (I'm amazed that organisations haven't materialised specifically to provide that service but I can't find anything listed).

Any recommendations gratefully received!

Thanks!
Friday 14 March 2014 5.39pm
Hello,

Have you found anyone yet? I will be able to offer my services as I used to rent my flat out on Airbnb.
Monday 17 March 2014 2.22pm
Hello I've just returned to my flat in Bankside after a year away working in New York and can recommend my non residential house Sitter Ms Ann Dempsey. Ann is a mature lady who has lived in Bankside for over 30 years and is honest reliable and trust worthy. She has excellent references and if you are interested her mobile number is 07547572662
Tuesday 18 March 2014 6.53pm
KM Wong - I'm sending you a private message. Thanks for your interest.
Tuesday 18 March 2014 6.56pm
Hi Martin, thanks for the recommendation. I'm not really sure what being a non-residential house-sitter entails but I'll get in touch with her.

Thanks!
Wednesday 19 March 2014 11.15am
Hi Pollo. I didn't receive any messages from you. Perhaps the server was down or something. However, you can contact me at wkm3108@outlook.com if you are still interested to pursue this further.
Friday 25 April 2014 11.43am
Hi there, I have sent you a PM.
Liz

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: