New shared ownership developments in SE1 & nearby

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 6 January 2015 10.49am
Hey there,

Sometimes when I am out and about on my bike I see Shared Ownership (and some social rent) housing being built, but there is no sign of them on either the housing associations websites, or on sharetobuy.com. So I thought it might be useful to start a thread here about such sites in development.

Two I have seen recently are the one being built by Family Mosaic on Blue Anchor Lane in the Blue, SE16, and another one on the corner of the Old Jamaica Road and Abbey Street, being built by Notting Hill (same people who built the Exchange).

Any others? I know there are others being built, such as Lamb Walk, Coopers Road, and Elephant, but they are all up on sharetobuy.com/london already.
Friday 27 February 2015 3.27pm
The building on the corner of Grange Walk and The Grange will have some shared ownership units in there.
Sunday 1 March 2015 10.24pm
You have to sign up with all the HA's and sit on the waiting list as I understand it.
But that was years ago and maybe it's changed now.

Read the contract and get advice. It's not a walk in the park.
Monday 2 March 2015 2.42pm
Sorry that you're having trouble with your HA (I am still curious to know who they are) but things have worked out pretty well for me with the scheme.
Wednesday 2 December 2015 8.32pm
Wandle HA are in charge of the Grange Walk development.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: