Lamb Walk Development

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 28 January 2015 2.17am
Anyone living/buying here (shared ownership or totally privately) as would like to discuss some info as potential future owner!
Monday 2 February 2015 3.31pm
rizzle123 wrote:
Anyone living/buying here (shared ownership or totally privately) as would like to discuss some info as potential future owner!

Yup, hopefully we'll be moving in there, assuming the whole shared ownership process goes well.

What stage are you at?
Tuesday 3 February 2015 10.08am
How much were they, out of curiousity? No price yet on the sharetobuy.com site, although I imagine they are all gone already.
Tuesday 3 February 2015 10.17am
kevinruairi wrote:
How much were they, out of curiousity? No price yet on the sharetobuy.com site, although I imagine they are all gone already.

I haven't got the exact figures at hand, but I think they were from 500,000 for a 1 bedroom, and upwards from that for the 2 and 3 bedders. Though the 3 bedder was two single bedrooms and one double, so more like a 2 bedroom in footprint.

I think they're all gone, with perhaps the exception of the wheelchair adapted 2 bedroom flat. That's just a guess on my part though. The weekend we went to do the viewing there were a lot of others. The representatives pointed out they'd all be gone by the end of the two days of viewings, even with the restriction that they were only open to those already living and/or working in Southwark.
Tuesday 3 February 2015 1.33pm
500k for a one bed, ouch.

Any idea about the remainder rent percentage? 2.75%?

There are three bed houses down in the Blue being sold by Metropolitan that seemed to have trouble selling. My guess is because the monhtly rent on them is enormous...

https://www.sharetobuy.com/firststeps/sharedownershippropertydetails?id=14534
Tuesday 3 February 2015 1.38pm
kevinruairi wrote:
500k for a one bed, ouch.
Any idea about the remainder rent percentage? 2.75%?

There are three bed houses down in the Blue being sold by Metropolitan that seemed to have trouble selling. My guess is because the monhtly rent on them is enormous...

https://www.sharetobuy.com/firststeps/sharedownershippropertydetails?id=14534

Yup 2.75%, which seems to be pretty standard nowadays for shared ownership. The plan is definitely to staircase at the earliest opportunity, if that ends up being doable.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: