Interior designer needed for a small flat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 April 2015 1.05pm
We've just purchased a small property in the London Bridge area, and are pretty clueless with what would work well in this blank canvas.

Looking for a local interior designer to help us sketch some ideas on what would work well. Slightly odd layout, which is proving a bit of a challenge.
Thursday 16 April 2015 2.10pm
We're in a similar position and also interested in the same thing!
Friday 17 April 2015 11.22am
Hello to you both,

My name is Liz Johnsson and I'm an interior designer who is currently working on two flats in London Bridge. I set up on my own about a year ago and am just about to finish three projects in London, two of which are in London Bridge. One is in Lion's Court on Shand Street in SE1 and the other is in Market Yard Mews off Bermondsey Street SE1. I'd be happy to provide you with references if you like. I am now in the process of photographing my first piece of work that is actually completed and setting up my website. I have a holding page with my details on it below for you. I used to work for a large interior design firm called MBDS, working on high end hotels and restaurants. Some of the restaurants were London based. They are Les Deux Salons in Covent Garden, Jamie's Italian on Denman Street, and Jackson & Rye in Soho.

http://www.lworks.co.uk/

Kind regards,

Liz

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: