Metro Central Heights

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Jyn
Sunday 14 August 2016 5.39pm
Hi everyone,
I know there are threads like this that have come up every once in awhile but I have gone through the archives here and haven't seen anyone answer specific questions.

We're looking to purchase a two bedroom flat in MCH. It looks great, we love the character, the central location and the price.

1) Does anyone know if you can rent out your parking space? I've been told there is bike storage downstairs?
2) Has anyone managed to put a secondary panels on their windows to mimic double glazing? How has that worked for you?
3) Have any of you been able to replace your boiler?

Thanks for all your answers! I appreciate your help!
Jyn
Tuesday 10 January 2017 3.04pm
Hi there, I've lived in MCH for the last 3 years so can try to answer some of your questions:

1) We don't get allocated parking spaces in MCH, it's a right to park system that allows registered cars into the lot so doubt you'd be able to rent that out. There is a bike storage facility.

2) Secondary glazing is a popular option because insulation is horrendous in MCH and the windows lose a ton of heat and also have very bad condensation. I haven't installed it due to cost but have seen my neghbours and it works well.

3) Still using the original boiler, fingers crossed!

MCH has been pretty good to live in, location can't be beat and the area is changing rapidly for the better, hopefully the shopping mall redevelopment will start soon.
All the best with your search.

Jason
Jyn
Thursday 19 January 2017 4.51pm
Thanks Jason,

We've moved in! Thanks for answering the questions.

Best,
Jyn

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: