Cat in a high rise flat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 22 January 2017 10.57pm
Hi! My partner and I are thinking about moving to Elephant this year and we have two Russian Blue cats. We viewed a couple of flats in the new highrise apartment buildings and we were told that pets are not allowed. I wanted to ask what your experience is with keeping cats in modern apartment buildings?

My cats are indoor cats so they would be happy staying in our flat and they are quiet as a mouse (pun intended!).

Any thoughts would be welcome!
Friday 2 June 2017 10.21am
[b][/b]
robbie1984 wrote:
Hi! My partner and I are thinking about moving to Elephant this year and we have two Russian Blue cats. We viewed a couple of flats in the new highrise apartment buildings and we were told that pets are not allowed. I wanted to ask what your experience is with keeping cats in modern apartment buildings?
My cats are indoor cats so they would be happy staying in our flat and they are quiet as a mouse (pun intended!).

Any thoughts would be welcome!

There are many felines in high rises around. May I enquire what floor you are on.? Does help if you have a balcony terrace or cat flap naturally. Best of luck with it

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: