Looking for decent Managing Agent for our Development

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 7 September 2004 5.16pm

We have the dubious pleasure of having Equity Asset Management as the Managing Agent of our small development of 25 private apartments. For various reasons which I don't think I would be allowed to publish here for fear of legal comeback from this firm, we are looking for a reputable managing agent to replace them.

They all seem to be such a bunch of sharks. I wonder if anyone can recommend anyone local who does this sort of thing, and goes about it without fleecing you?

Any suggestions gratefully received. If you would like to know more about Equity, do let me know!

Tuesday 7 September 2004 6.22pm
Our development is managed by Rendall & Rittner, based in Wapping. Although they have only recently taken over from the past, rather dubious agents, the do seem to be very proactive and reliable, which makes a pleasant change.
Saturday 11 September 2004 1.06am
There was a discussion about managing agents a while back. I'm afraid its more a list of who to avoid rather than ones to use, but forewarned is fore armed... (that doesn't look right in writing - have I got the wrong expression?)

Monday 13 September 2004 1.48pm
Thank you v much. Seems that we're not the only ones to have problems.

If we end up with someone who's half decent, I'll report back.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: