Conveyancing services

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 21 September 2005 8.18pm
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced Conveyancer for a first time buyer for part buy/part rent new accommodation.
Thursday 22 September 2005 10.17am
Yes! I bought for the 1st time in March and used Nick Ioannou at Anthony Gold Solicitors in London Bridge.
I would definitely recommend him- he was great, things went very smoothly. I've just recommended him to my best friend who is now buying for the first time.
Contact details:
Tel 020 7940 4000
Email: nick.ioannou@anthonygold.co.uk
Thursday 22 September 2005 6.09pm
Thank you saramc that is most helpful - I also noticed the little ads, which are relevant to the topic that appear as if by magic on the page - they were useful too.
Friday 30 September 2005 12.17pm
Anthony Gold were on the other side when I bought my property. I shouldn't be inclined to use them... I shalln't be recommending my firm, either.

I'd be inclined to look for an out-of-town firm next time. You'll only have to visit them once, and a return trip to Tunbridge Wells by train will cost you a lot less than the premium of a London-based firm that is of limited use.

Cut price conveyancing is a false economy.
Anonymous User
Friday 30 September 2005 12.52pm
I agree - I used a firm in Norfolk which had been recommended by my mortgage broker (with the added benefit that he was able to lean on them to move quickly when required, as he is a solid source of business for them they tended to ask "how high?" when he said jump).

I never had to go there - everything was done by post & telephone.
Friday 30 September 2005 2.04pm
But who'd dare mess you around anyway, Birdie?

...if you press it, they will come.
Anonymous User
Friday 30 September 2005 2.21pm
A brave man or a fool I guess ;-)
Friday 30 September 2005 3.03pm
You are BA Baracus, and I claim my 5.

Anonymous User
Friday 30 September 2005 3.20pm
Ivanhoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are BA Baracus, and I claim my 5.

Me?? I'm just a country bumpkin (& I'm not scared of flying)
Friday 30 September 2005 3.39pm
Perhaps so. But you have a mean turn of phrase (which was what made me think of him in the first place).

(I'm sure you've got better taste in jewelry as well. I always thought BA was a bit underdressed ;0))

Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: