Looking for a home

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 21 November 2005 10.48am
Hope someone can help. We would like to move to a property in late Feb 2006. Know it's a bit in advance but you/a friend may be planning to move/let a property around then.

We would like to have 2 bedrooms (although 1 bedroom and small 'office' room would be OK )and with a garden as we plan to adopt two rescued cats. House/flat/ and furnished/semi furnished and unfunished-all no problem.

All ideas welcomed-yes I've contacted estate agents but they are all saying leave it until after Xmas.We'd really like to know where we are going to rather than being exposed to the problem of having to grab something at the last minute.

References available and long let-maybe two years -preferred.

Monday 21 November 2005 1.57pm
are you talking about buying? my friend has a ground floor 2 bedroom very large ground floor property with garden, ex-local authority just off the blue anchor...
Monday 21 November 2005 2.00pm
Hi Jan

Wish we were but sorry strictly rental. Would your friend consider letting it?
Monday 21 November 2005 3.01pm
We have a flat in the Aylesbury estate...it's HUGE, actually three bedrooms, bathroom and a half, living room, dining room.kitchen, two big balconies (good for cats), on three floors, wooden floorboards, bright and sunny in a low rise house just at the bottom of East street market. If you are in the least interested let me know, we have three sharers there at the mo., and we're getting bored with them constantly changing. although they are nice kids and very tidy and clean. There's parking and constant hot water and heating thrown in. Send me a PM if you'd like to know more.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: