Tuesday 18 March 2003 10.09am
Flat for rent in the sought after Maidstone Buildings Mews, a converted hop warehouse off Borough High Street
Flat has two bedrooms, two bathrooms:
- Bedroom one: approx 15' x 15', with double doors and juliette balcony into small atrium
- ensuite shower room with loo and basin
- Bedroom two: approx 12' x 27'
- Bathroom (with in-bath shower) with loo and basin.
- The open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen, which has one side in the original brickwork, is approx 20' x 20'.
- Kitchen has granite work surfaces and integrated hob, oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
For more information and pictures of the flats and the mews, go to www.maidstonebuildingsmews.co.uk. (Pictures are examples of the flats, not the actual one for rent.)
Asking price: £400 per week.