Can anyone help? [Looking for 2-bed apartment]

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 4 August 2006 4.03pm
I am in the unenviable position of being kicked out of my current home and having to find a new apartment to rent by the end of this month. Crumbs! So I am wondering if any kind soul in the SE1 or SE16 areas either have a 2-bed apartment that they can rent me, or if they know of anything decent that is available ASAP.

Thanking everyone in anticipation of taking pity on this poor maiden in her hour of need.

Tuesday 8 August 2006 5.31pm
I might be able to help, moving out of my current 2 bedrooms flat in Southwark Street, rent 1,040.
Tuesday 8 August 2006 5.39pm
At the risk of hijacking someone else's post, my brother is also looking to rent a 2 bedroom place in Borough - Clare is your flat advertised anywhere or would you be able to send me the details?
Tuesday 8 August 2006 5.50pm
it has not yet been advertised - as I'm in the process of moving out (hopefully at the end of August) usually they go very fast because of the location - behind the Tate Modern, and belongs to a Trust, reasonable rent for such location, however the building hasn't got a lift and the flat is on the 4th Floor.
Wednesday 9 August 2006 5.22pm
Thanks Clare, I will let my brother know.
Thursday 10 August 2006 12.00am
Our two bedroom flat in Union Street is going to be available mid-September, having been redecorated. Also has parking which is quite a bonus in that area.

(James - I appreciate that this might be construed as advertising and you may feel obliged to remove this post)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: