Flats in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
DHW
Tuesday 22 August 2006 7.49pm
Hi All,

I have been living in Bermondsey around Pages Walk for the past three years and unfortunately have to move as my flat is being put up for sale.

Can anyone recommend any interesting places or buildings in SE1 where I could look to rent? I am trying to avoid using any of the estate agents up and down Bermondsey street but would like to track down a typical SE1, character filled flat. Ideally would I like to stay a 15 minute walk to London Bridge.

Many thanks.
Wednesday 23 August 2006 3.45pm
I am moving out of my flat next Thursday, back of Tate Modern, 1050 a month (4th floor without lift)
Thursday 24 August 2006 11.16pm
how many bedrooms you looking for.. would you consider a ex council? off borough high st.. behind The Crown court?
Thursday 24 August 2006 11.40pm
Clare wrote:
I am moving out of my flat next Thursday, back of Tate Modern, 1050 a month (4th floor without lift)

You're not in Sumner are you?

Would you like to go with me?
Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Is that your *real* answer?
Friday 25 August 2006 9.38am
no I am not, recently I saw one of their flats for sale for 375,000 (3 bedrooms) - it was sold within two weeks!
DHW
Friday 25 August 2006 9.54am
Looking for 1 maybe 2 beds.

Wouldn't rule anything out at this stage.

What street is it on?
Friday 25 August 2006 1.01pm
Clare wrote:
no I am not, recently I saw one of their flats for sale for 375,000 (3 bedrooms) - it was sold within two weeks!

Ouch! These get bought here on a buy-to-let basis - and usually rented out to a group of 20/30 somethings. There are often a few vacancies going, but they get advertised through the estate agents of borough high st.

Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
Saturday 26 August 2006 12.41am
bath terrace.. 3bed with garden.. or rockingham st.. 3 bed first floor. i just undecided on which one i want to live in..
Saturday 26 August 2006 1.35pm
go for the one with the biggest kitchen.

Where?
Wherever I'm going
Are you *really* asking?
GC
Tuesday 29 August 2006 12.18pm
How much are you prepared to pay pw/or pm? How many beds are you looking for?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: