Moving to Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 10 January 2007 5.39pm
Hello,

Just found this great forum, seems very useful.

I have been looking for a place in the SE1 area since september, unfortunately missed a great place in Boss House.

I would like to hear your recommendations / advice on buildings in the Shad Thames area, or perhaps somewhere else in SE1 thats similar.

I have seen quite a few properties, but most of them have open plan kitches :( I think its the current trend.

Any information on properties and the area in general would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)
Wednesday 10 January 2007 6.24pm
Hi Yulia

I live in Boss House and sometimes flats are advertised on the internal notice board - to bypass the estate agent vultures, which seem to breed to excess in the Shad Thames area!

I can post here is I see anything on the notice board?
Wednesday 10 January 2007 6.37pm
Please do! Im looking for a 2bed. The one I saw in Boss House was incredible, such a beautiful building too. Ur lucky :)
Thursday 11 January 2007 5.07pm
anyone living / has lived in Spice Quays? theres an apartment goin on sale there, i would like to know if its a nice place... i saw one flat there but didnt like the layout and the fact that it was right on top of the bar... are the higher floors a bit quieter? is it quiet in general?
Saturday 13 January 2007 11.23am
gettin a place in butlers&colonial :) so if everything goes ok then in around 3 months i will be an se1 resident :)
Tuesday 7 August 2007 10.31am
Hi there,

My name is Adele,

I am currently looking for a 1 bed flat to rent in shad thames, anyone has a few tips to make my search successful ?

Thanks a lot !

Cheers !
Wednesday 8 August 2007 9.35am
Adele, what is your budget?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: