3 bedroom flat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 14 August 2007 9.00pm
I'm looking for a 3 bedroom flat to share with 2 other girls, we are trying very hard not to go through agencies. Our budget is 435 per week, this is actually possible in SE1?
Tuesday 14 August 2007 10.34pm
There are hardly any 3-bedroomed flats in SE1. These days they are all 2 bed overpriced places. I have one but it is very rare. You may find an ex-local authority place. Good luck!!
Wednesday 15 August 2007 12.24pm
the Peabody Trust has a 2 beds in Southwark Street - maybe you would consider converting living room to extra bedroom and tell the Peabody Trust you are looking for a 3bed, they do have 3 beds in that block (celings are low and rooms quite small but excellent location)
Wednesday 15 August 2007 12.25pm
i would check black katz, an agency but I would think has something in your price range and a big stock.

or

http://www.dovercastlehostel.com/flatshares.asp

i've not used either, though! i found a 2-bedroom flatshare in Borough and stayed there for four and a half years I liked it so much....

Act now as university term starts soon ;-)
Wednesday 15 August 2007 1.02pm
All the houses in the Thorburn Sq area are 3 beds. Not a flat, but probably more chance of getting a 3 bed house rather than a 3 bed flat.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: