Recommendations for Short term property lets?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 29 August 2007 5.26pm
I need to move out of my flat temporarily and am looking for a short let (3 months, 1 bedroom, furnished, somewhere around SE1 preferably) asap but am struggling to find an estate agent that has anything appropriate.

Anyone got any suggestions?
Wednesday 29 August 2007 5.42pm
The Circle Real Estate Company found me a short term let at the Circle in SE1 when I needed to move out of my flat for a few months.

Richard Gillibrand was the guy I dealt with - who was helpful. This was a few years back mind you.
Wednesday 29 August 2007 5.43pm
thanks Siduhe, i'll give them a try.
Saturday 1 September 2007 6.32pm
Hi Chustler,
The Maltings, the old sarsons vinegar factory is all short lets now,(we have just moved out sadly) The letting agent is Sunlight the company who owns the site,I haven't got the number to hand but they will come up on google.
Monday 3 September 2007 10.28am
Hi Chustler,

I have a 1 bedroom available in E1 (Tower Hill) available from 1st October, if that helps.

Saturday 8 September 2007 11.18am
Hi there,
Are you sorted now? I have something on Tooley Street.
Monday 10 September 2007 12.08pm
Thanks for all the suggestions so far
Lisamarie - I've just PM'd you

Coogie - great suggestion, but when I spoke to them last week they didn't currently have anything available. They look great though.

Terrence - ideally I need something ASAP, or sooner!, but if i'm getting stuck I'll PM or phone you next week if that's ok.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: