Looking for flat to rent in the area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 21 September 2007 12.32pm
Hello good folk of the SE1 board. I used to live in the area, post on this board now and again (mostly about the bad postal service and organic veg). Moved to the US, then Essex and now am looking for a place to rent in the area again!
Looking for a 2 bedroom flat in Borough, Waterloo, Kennington, Oval, Vauxhall, Stockwell, Elephant -- that kind of area (I know it's not strictly all SE1). 3 of us (a couple and single) will be sharing. Preferably furnished, preferably move date 7 October but flexible on both. Max budget about 250ukp per week.
Having a good search of the agents in the area but often phone to find that advertised properties are already gone, so if anyone has anything of this nature to let please let me know!
Saturday 22 September 2007 6.14pm
Grilf, private message me and I'll give you the details of a neighbour who has just moved round the corner. Her dad has bought her flat and is looking to rent it out (I don't think they have yet). It's two bedroom, but I'm not sure how much per week he's looking for. It could be more than 250. It's near St George's Circus.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: