Need a 2 bed flat to rent in CC Zone

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 1 November 2007 3.00pm
I am feverishly looking for a 2 double bedroom, furnished flat or other within the Congestion Charge Zone. Our budget is between 200-330/week. Do you have any suggestions for finding a decent clean space in a good area? I have been searching through agents and on line but it's been a task. If you know of anything in your building, seen any new lettings or have any suggestions I would realy appreciate your feedback.

Many, many thanks
Cherelyn
Thursday 1 November 2007 3.18pm
Cherelyn,

My brother has recently moved into a 2 double bedroom furnished flat on the Tanswell estate just behind Waterloo station, off Frazier Street. I can't remember exactly what they're paying for it but it's within your budget and the estate seems pretty safe (they are low-rise local authority buildings and a large proportion of the flats on the estate are now privately owned). It's very well-located for transport. Perhaps it's worth looking there? I'll ask him which letting agent he used.
Thursday 1 November 2007 3.40pm
OK - brother has emailed back and said they're paying 260 a week, and would be paying 253 if they hadn't done a deal for a later moving-in date. They're renting through Movingspace and the main agencies currently displaying properties to let on the estate are Movingspace and BlackKatz.

So perhaps it would be worth getting in touch with these agencies (with which I have no connection).

I hope this helps!
Saturday 3 November 2007 2.12pm
Ruth,

You have been a big help. Thanks for the info, I am calling them today.

Thanks again,
Cherelyn

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: