Have SE1'ers got a room to rent, Sun-Tue?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 10 January 2008 10.24pm
I have offered to help find my friend a room to stay in SE1. After dinner in Applebees, Stoney St, tonight he had to get back to Thames Ditton.

Anyone got any ideas? He normally works Mon-Wed in London, leaving for his family in Devon on Wed pm.

He would be an ideal tenant for someone who wants some extra money, but who doesn't want a full-time sharer.

And importantly, I can vouch for him, we are friends for 10 years. Please save him from Thames Ditton, give me some ideas!

Kevin
Friday 11 January 2008 9.58am
Try Gumtree
Friday 11 January 2008 11.39am
I am travelling at the moment and my room is available, how long does he want the arangement for?
Sunday 13 January 2008 11.28am
I have a flat in SE1 that is empty at the moment and could use a tenant, may only be short term eg a month or two.

send me a private message to discuss
Tuesday 15 January 2008 8.55pm
Hi, fellow SE1'ers.

Steve will be joining the forum, and I expect that he will contact people directly. The costs, etc need his direct involvement.

I would be very happy for him to be nearby a few days a week.

Thanks for the feedback ! I think we can save him from Thames Ditton !
li
Friday 25 January 2008 10.03pm
Hi- I am also looking around SE1, preferably Waterloo or Southwark for a room (full time share though). I have tried Gumtree - but that is a zoo. It is competitive and people often to call you back when you respond to their ad's or the rooms are taken.

If anyone else knows of any rooms, bedsits, flatshares available please please email me. I am a professional female (easygoing and tidy), and am willing to pay 100-200 pounds depending on the location and the flat.
Saturday 26 January 2008 6.01pm
Hi li, I tried to send you a private message, hope it got through.
li
Saturday 26 January 2008 6.25pm
Hi Vicd - I replied to your private message, please let me know if you didnt get it as I cant see my message in my sent box

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: