Letting Agent

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 15 April 2008 2.45pm
Hi I have seen that there is a lengthy thread about managing agents but I wonder if anyone has experience of a good letting agent who will also manage my property for me once I emigrate. I looked at Urban Moves - does anyone have any experience of instructing them (or anyone else) for an individual flat? I would need them to let it and manage it fully for me without them calling me up for instructions!!!
Tuesday 15 April 2008 3.30pm
I sold through Duncan Allen last year and found them extraordinarily professional. Whilst I have no experience of their letting, their same staff do lettings as well as sales. Being a small office you don't have the usual estate agent frustration of being impressed by the boss who does the valuation and seriously unimpressed by the grunt who takes people round your pride and joy; the same person does both.
Tuesday 15 April 2008 6.49pm
OH you SOLD did you Mapmaker. So where did you go?
Wednesday 16 April 2008 2.57pm
I have done this through Hastings International in Borough High Street. Ask for Joe Fogel. Very efficient and professional.
Tuesday 6 May 2008 3.43pm
I totally agree with Mapmaker. My vote also goes to Duncan Allen who I sold my flat through recently. They stood heads and shoulders above the rest.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: