Flat / roomshare available? May 22 for 6 months

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 12 May 2008 11.42am
Hi all -

My brother in law is in London studying English for 6 months. He'd like to find a room / flatshare in SE1 to stay close to my wife and I. Anyone know of anything coming available next week?

He's a responsible, fun and outgoing 27-year-old who shares in all aspects of chores and maintenance. He studies every day and works at the weekends.

If you know of something available, please feel free to drop me a note on chris@ebooster.co.uk

Thanks!
Chris
Wednesday 11 June 2008 8.26am
My son has a flat in Elephant & Castle and he is moving in with me next week to help with my childcare so I can work without having to rush home, and he can rent his place out and carry on with his Taekwondo training and Uni studies without having to get more work. It could be a long term arrangement as my youngest is still only 9.

It's a 1 bed flat, inside the congestion zone, on the 1st floor of a 4 story local Authority block in Tiverton Street, SE1 6NY, behind the big Salvation Army building. It has all the usual mod cons and is fully furnished with a plasma TV up on the wall, phone and internet. It has a big double bed in the bedroom and a futon in the sitting room, so could be shared.

It has free parking permits too.

Not sure on rent yet, maybe around 200 pw but open to offers.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: