Holiday lettings - management service needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 12 May 2008 7.37pm
Does anyone know of agents/companies who organise holiday lets? I have a flat near Shad Thames which I'd like to let out for short-term holiday rentals (and therefore still be able to use it myself for part of the time). I would rather find an agent/company who will handle the whole thing - bookings/service/advertising etc. Can anyone help (even if it's just to tell me who to avoid!)
Thanks,
Penny
Thursday 26 June 2008 9.44pm
Hi Penny - This is rather a late reply to your original post. Have you found an agent? The key to operating a succesful short let property is ensuring it's prepared for the holiday/corporate short let market. I have extensive knowledge in this field and I'll happily pass on any info you require. A word of warning, just aviod a company called 'SQUARE MILE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT'Rgd,s M.
Friday 15 August 2008 10.03am
Hello M, and thank you for your reply. Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to it - various life issues getting in the way! I would be very grateful for any information you can give me - it'd be very helpful. Haven't come across Square Mile yet, but will be wary of them. Have seen a company called Carter Massini - do you know anything about them?
Penny
Monday 29 September 2008 6.25pm
Hi Penny - We are a new business expanding in the SE1 area and would be happy to discuss taking your property on board.

Write to us or contact us @0800 756 1089.

Cheers,
House of MoLi team.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: