Looking to rent warehouse to turn into officespace for creatives

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 14 July 2008 4.13pm
I am currently looking to lease approx 800-1,000sq ft of warehouse/office space, somewhere in SE1 - ideally near London Bridge/Bermondsey, and am prepared to do minimal conversions, in order to create an office space that freelancers, creatives, and anyone looking for a temporary desk space can use.

Looking to pay fair but minimal rent within the region of 900 - 1,250 per month.

Does anyone know of such a space that we could lease for a period of 12-15 month, with possible option to extend?

If not, any ideas as to how to find a warehouse space like this as contacting the agencies hasn't turned much up so am sure I need to look a bit deeper to avoid the middle man.

Any help appreciated!
Tuesday 15 July 2008 2.05pm
We have 480 sq ft in Borough Market to rent. Please let me know the best way to contact you.
Sunday 27 July 2008 6.45pm
chichester wrote:
We have 480 sq ft in Borough Market to rent. Please let me know the best way to contact you.

Hi
We are organising a party to celebrate... this website SE1! We're currently looking at a couple of spaces and I saw your recent threads about the space in Borough Market. The party will be on 5 & 6 September. And if anyone else has any other ideas...
Sarah

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: