Still lookin'...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 7 October 2008 2.00pm
Hey all,

I'm still looking to buy a 3 bed house around the Alma Grove, Fort Road, etc area of SE1.

I know some of you out there recently got your places valued - so do get in touch!
Monday 13 October 2008 4.58pm
You must be psychic. I was thinking of you earlier because I think that the house that was sold through Kinleigh's is back on the market with Acorn (although it's not on their website). Might be worth giving both Kinleigh and Acorn a ring.

There's also one for sale in Monnow Road - a couple of streets up:

http://www.acorn.ltd.uk/property_for_sale.asp?location=Monnow%20Road,%20SE1&strFileRef=115864
Monday 13 October 2008 5.11pm
martinr wrote:
I think that the house that was sold through Kinleigh's is back on the market with Acorn (although it's not on their website).

Just to clarify that I saw the colours of an Acorn board outside but I wasn't wearing my glasses and couldn't see what the board said.
Wednesday 15 October 2008 8.53am
There is a new Acorn 'for sale' board up on Alma Grove at that house
Tuesday 18 November 2008 5.57pm
Thanks for keeping an eye out all. We're now close to exchanging on 24 Alma Grove (soooo can't wait to move in). I actually called the agent the day the seller pulled out so there has got to be some housing karma going on here...

Interestingly I saw the house across the street - the one on at the outrageous asking price of 499k with Foxtons has been pulled. I wonder if reality finally reared its ugly head for them....
Friday 21 November 2008 4.39pm
Congratulations and welcome to the area (assuming the exchange and completion all go through OK)
Monday 8 December 2008 3.09pm
Thanks for the welcome guys....without tempting fate, it looks like we're exchanging on Weds, completing this Friday and moving in on Sunday...

Please do say hello if you see us...would be lovely to put faces to SE1 Forum names...We'll eventually invite our neighbours in for a cup of tea once all is settled
Tuesday 16 December 2008 12.55pm
Hope it went through OK - look forward to meeting you
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: