Welcome to the new 'local organisations' forum on London SE1!

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

Better Bankside
Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Rachel Fitzgerald Thursday 16 April 2009 11.46am
Hi everyone,

I work for Better Bankside as their corporate social responsbility officer, linking businesses in Bankside with local community and voluntary groups. We're trialling this forum in partnership with London SE1 because we were asked by some of our community partners to provide a place for online discussion about the community and voluntary sector in Bankside.

The forum is intended to be a place where local organisations can discuss issues of concern to them such as funding, current projects, partnership working, volunteering and anything else that springs to mind!

I hope it's useful, if you've got any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Rachel
James Hatts Tuesday 21 April 2009 12.03pm
Welcome everyone.

As you can see we've moved some of the previous threads which relate to local community and voluntary groups into this section.

Please do join in the conversation, and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, we are eager to hear them.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Better Bankside

Better Bankside is the Business Improvement District for Bankside.
We aim to make the area a thriving place to do business.
Find out more about what we do.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions