London Design FestivalWeb: www.londondesignfestival.com
News & features about London Design Festival
- 18 Sep 2012: Southwark students' game buried in Design Museum time capsule
- 25 Mar 2012: Councillors veto demolition of Glasshill Street artists' studios
- 8 Apr 2011: Tooley Street Skyroom, council HQ and H10 hotel up for architecture awards
- 15 Feb 2011: Barclays bikes, spinning seats and an Elephant & Castle cardboard cut-out
- 8 Dec 2010: Skybar: pop-up rooftop bar opens in Tooley Street
- 20 Sep 2010: Architecture Foundation launches Skyroom high above Tooley Street
- 17 Sep 2010: Thomas Heatherwick's Spun Seats installed on the South Bank
- 6 Oct 2009: £70,000 price tag for world's tallest paper tower
- 6 Oct 2009: Designer bags still available after Borough Market Food with Thought show
- 16 Sep 2006: Is it a dining table oar a life raft?
- 25 Sep 2005: Ravin Mehta: Inspiration - A Designer's Perspective at City Hall
- 23 Sep 2005: Design Mart at the Design Museum
Forum discussions about London Design Festival
- None found. Why not start a discussion?