A 17-year-old male from Kennington is the fourth person to be charged with the murder of David Morley on the South Bank.
He will appear at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with the following offences
• The murder of David Morley near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am on 30 October
• Attempted GBH of a second victim [near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am.
• Robbery of the second victim.
• Violent disorder near Hungerford Bridge shortly after 3am.
• The attempted GBH of a man in Leake Street, SE1 at approx. 3.20am on 30 October.
• Violent disorder in Leake Street, SE1 at approx. 3.20am.
• Conspiracy with others to commit robbery.
A male has now been bailed to return pending further inquiries. A female has now been realesed with no further action.
Three others appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court on Monday charged with the same offences and were remanded in custody.
• David Morley memorial website