Mercure London Bridge Hotel
Formerly known as the Mercure London City Bankside. Not to be confused with the London Bridge Hotel just down the road.
This 144-room 4-star hotel in Southwark Street was the first Mercure hotel in the UK. It is located just a few minutes walk away from Tate Modern and the other Bankside attractions such as Shakespeare's Globe and Borough Market.
All rooms are en-suite and have workstations with telephone and modem point, wifi, satellite television and minibar. 24-hour room service is available.
A well-equipped gym is available for use by guests.
The attached restaurant - The Loft - has attracted favourable reviews.
Four meeting rooms are available for hire.
Book online for Mercure London Bridge Hotel
News & features about Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- Osteopaths win Better Bankside pancake race (8 Mar 2011)
- Work starts on Novotel and Ibis hotels in Blackfriars Road (11 Nov 2010)
- 'World's trendiest hotel' citizenM coming to Bankside (6 Jul 2010)
- Premier Inn and citizenM planning new hotels for Bankside's Lavington Street (18 Dec 2009)
- Green light for two new hotels on Blackfriars Road (7 Oct 2009)
- Pancake race on Bankside (6 Feb 2008)
Forum discussions about Mercure London Bridge Hotel
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- The Loft (16 yards)
- Pret a Manger (50 yards)
- Tortilla (56 yards)
- The Refinery (72 yards)
- Tsuru (74 yards)
- The Table (82 yards)
- Tossed (98 yards)
- Vapiano (140 yards)
- Del'Aziz (144 yards)
- Crussh (148 yards)
- Paul (152 yards)
- Itsu (160 yards)
- Leon (162 yards)
- Starbucks (164 yards)
- Costa Coffee (164 yards)
- Caffe Fratelli (168 yards)