Oxo Tower Wharf
Iconic riverside landmark with design studios, galleries and restaurants as well as a housing co-op.
Developed by social enterprise Coin Street Community Builders.
Bernie Spain Gardens is adjacent.
News & features about Oxo Tower Wharf
- South Bank and Bankside in neighbourhood planning turf war (3 Mar 2013)
- MBE for Coin Street boss Iain Tuckett in New Year honours list (29 Dec 2012)
- Dr Scott Rice named as new chair of Coin Street Community Builders (27 Sep 2012)
- Thames bridges get special Olympic lighting (22 Jul 2012)
- Oxo Tower Wharf decked out with handmade diamond jubilee bunting (30 May 2012)
- King's Reach Tower: "harmful and unsympathetic" giant ads blocked (22 Apr 2012)
- Buckingham Palace balcony to be depicted on Sea Containers House (15 Apr 2012)
- High Court injunction to keep ice cream vans away from Bankside (22 Feb 2012)
- Waterloo will be marginalised by boundary changes, warns Coin Street boss (18 Oct 2011)
- Sea Containers House hotel plans get the green light (17 Oct 2011)
- Artwork chosen for new Bankside entrance to Blackfriars Station (9 Sep 2011)
- Mondrian hotel planned for South Bank's Sea Containers House (16 Aug 2011)
- Living Memory exhibition at Bargehouse (5 Aug 2011)
- Ed Miliband: "no greater example" of community action than Coin Street (13 Jun 2011)
- Hotel and office development plans for Sea Containers House (4 May 2011)
- London Eye's "obtrusive" orange pod vetoed by Lambeth councillors (30 Mar 2011)
- £4 million Olympic upgrade for Thames Path on South Bank and Bankside (22 Mar 2011)
- Southwark ice cream van ban comes into force (1 Nov 2010)
- Second attempt at Southwark ice cream ban after council blunder (29 Sep 2010)
- Draft Lambeth cycling strategy calls for enforcement of South Bank bike ban (3 Aug 2010)
- Southwark to ban ice cream vans from SE1 riverside (28 Jul 2010)
- Call for new South Bank pier on River Thames (12 Jan 2010)
- Gwen Southgate launches Coin Street Chronicles at Waterloo Library (6 Nov 2009)
- Designer bags still available after Borough Market Food with Thought show (6 Oct 2009)
- High Court upholds Hazel Blears' approval of 44-storey Doon Street tower (17 Sep 2009)
Forum discussions about Oxo Tower Wharf
- Trading on the Southbank...
- "London's ugliest buildings"
- Best place for eye brow waxing?
- Help - Need a good hairdresser near Tower Bridge
- Oxo Tower - public viewing platform
- Fireworks on NYE
- The Coffee Bean Mobile van between Gabriel's Wharf and National Theatre. (near OXO tower)
- Inside the Oxo Tower
- New sign on Waterloo Bridge?
- Illegal Trading on Jubilee Bridges - Who is responsible?
- Hit by a cigarette on Shad Thames
- Artist - London Scenes
- Lost mitten
- Searching for private dining room
- Running/jogging in SE1?
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Flake Â£3.50?!?!?!
- Photos, print, painting of London Bridge
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Oxo Tower Wharf
- Eat (12 yards)
- Oxo Tower Restaurant (16 yards)
- Caffe Nero (18 yards)
- Jam's Sandwich Bar (112 yards)
- Sarni's (116 yards)
- Gourmet Pizza Company (130 yards)
- Studio Six (138 yards)
- Pret a Manger (150 yards)
- The Thirsty Bear (154 yards)
- The Wharf (154 yards)
- Dr.ink's (156 yards)
- Pieminister (160 yards)
- Nolias 11 (166 yards)
- Fratelli Deli Cafe (168 yards)
- House of Crepes (182 yards)
- The Mulberry Bush (212 yards)