St Michael's Catholic School
Mixed Catholic secondary school in Bermondsey.
News & features about St Michael's Catholic School
- Journalist, author and activist Michael Wolfers dies aged 76 (16 Oct 2014)
- Cyclist seriously injured in collision at Tanner Street junction (7 Dec 2012)
- Bankside-based firm helps Southwark teenagers develop IT skills (17 Sep 2012)
- CBE for Dr Irene Bishop of St Saviour's & St Olave's School (16 Jun 2012)
- Another Southwark 'free school' proposed (15 May 2011)
- One week on: candlelit vigil for Arsema Dawit (9 Jun 2008)
- 'Swiss Light' to be removed from Tate Modern chimney (8 Apr 2008)
- Tate Modern chimney lightbox damaged in storm (19 Jan 2007)
- Election countdown gets under way (7 Apr 2006)
- Award-winning Holocaust play at City Hall (10 May 2005)
- Tower-top singing for Ascension Day at Southwark Cathedral (20 May 2004)
Forum discussions about St Michael's Catholic School
- Southwark Fire Station and the Haberdashers' Aske's Federation
- Another cyclist hurt by a lorry in Tooley Street
- How safe is Bermondsey?
- St Michael's Catholic secondary SE1. What are its good and bad pointspoints
- More Historical Brain-Picking!
- Dog Obedience Classes?
- St Michael's School may get Â£30,000,000 of taxpayers' money to be rebuilt on its playground
- Where is Newington?
- Lant Street
- What's wrong with old buildings?
- Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to St Michael's Catholic School
- The Ship Aground (166 yards)
- Mumbai (304 yards)
- Tentazioni (342 yards)
- Shanel's Sandwich Bar (348 yards)
- Browns (402 yards)
- Design Museum Cafe (444 yards)
- Marrakech Deli (452 yards)
- Blueprint Cafe (456 yards)
- Ask Italian (492 yards)
- Thames Take Away (492 yards)
- Johnny's Fish & Chips (512 yards)
- All Bar One (542 yards)
- Bengal Clipper (562 yards)
- Caffe Carrara (572 yards)
- Hing Lee (574 yards)
- Cantina del Ponte (592 yards)