The Union Jack
Pub with live jazz.
Tel: (020) 7633 9206
Nearest tube station: Southwark (236 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Union Jack
- Southwark flies Scottish flag to support Better Together (12 Sep 2014)
- Local estate agent sponsors Lower Marsh market stall (3 Mar 2014)
- Floral Norwegian flag marks SOE anniversary (2 Aug 2013)
- Simon Hughes says "support our local pubs" (10 Jun 2013)
- Waterloo's Christian Alliance Centre reborn as Xenia student hostel (27 Jan 2013)
Forum discussions about The Union Jack
- Another 'landmark' building
- Party venue for 150 people for dinner/dancing
- 1980s regional news reports from Thames News
- Decent Pubs In Borough
- Hotel/college meeting room, a Saturday, reasonable price?
- Which SE1 pub is your local?
- Flags and bunting
- Gregg Wallace
- General questions about Southwark
- Strange Signs and Portents
- Bangkok Kitchen
- Pub crawl suggestions
- Cyclists on the Thames Path and Albert Embankment
- Sunday Roasts SE1
- Antony Gormley sculptures on buildings around the Southbank
- SE1 party venues
- Another Loo Flushed Away
- Woman mugged on Great Suffolk St.. any leads?
- Funeral cortege this am