Simon the Tanner
After a four-year closure, the pub reopened in early 2011.
The freehold is owned by the United St Saviour's Charity.
Tel: (020) 7357 8740
Nearest tube station: Borough (868 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Simon the Tanner
- Southwark charity buys Simon the Tanner pub (22 Mar 2013)
Forum discussions about Simon the Tanner
- French Restaurant Coming to the Street
- Elim Estate, Weston Street
- Southwark charity buys Simon the Tanner pub
- Lant Street and Long Lane
- Which SE1 pub is your local?
- Help people with dementia while having a few pints?
- The future of Long Lane
- Whitesmith's Arms, Crosby Row - closed down?
- Suspicious activity around City Walk / Vesta Court area
- Mugging on Tooley Street
- The Woolpack
- New Burgess Park Playground
- New barbershop on Great Suffolk Street
- Pub quizzes on Thursday 29th
- Buy a person with dementia a coffee
- Dog walks/dog friendly pubs
- Knitting Class
- Good places to eat around Think Apartments, Tower Bridge Road
- Fancy a pint?