Not to be confused with the 'other' Wheatsheaf round the corner in Southwark Street.
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (316 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Wheatsheaf
- Southwark charity looks to buy more local pubs (15 Jun 2013)
- The Wheatsheaf is back: but which is the true heir to the Stoney Street pub? (16 Dec 2012)
- Tour highlights Southwark's brewing and hop trade heritage (13 Jul 2012)
- Deptford Jack in the Green returns to SE1 for May Day revels (1 May 2012)
- 72-metre Borough High Street rail bridge to be moved into position (28 Apr 2011)
Forum discussions about The Wheatsheaf
- Mystery Door Policy at Southwark Tavern
- Decent Pub Food - Borough
- Southwark charity buys Simon the Tanner pub
- Becky's Dive Bar
- When is the Wheatsheaf in Stoney Street re-opening?
- Whitesmith's Arms, Crosby Row - closed down?
- Nimby Council at Maltby Street.
- Looking for a good pub in which to watch the rugby
- Where To Watch The Rugby In SE1
- Borough Market traders evicted
- Destroying the character of Bermondsey Street
- Pub to watch the rugby near London Bridge
- Thameslink / Borough Market - is destruction really necessary?
- Where to watch Lions rugby
- Wheatsheaf, Hop Exchange - business sandwich lunches
- Artist - London Scenes
- Balls Brothers The Hop Cellars closed
- Pub to watch football in, not get teeth knocked out?