Trendy Cuban restaurant and bar founded by former Conservative minister Phillip Oppenheim. Fidel Castro is a shareholder.
All cocktails use fresh fruit, freshly squeezed juices and premium liquers and Cubana only uses free-range chicken and outdoor-reared pork.
Takes part in the Community Toilet Scheme.
With independent (free) wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7928 8778
Fax: 020 7928 5750
Nearest tube station: Waterloo (268 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Cubana
- TfL cancels Cornwall Road cycle hire docking station plan (5 Mar 2013)
- Lower Marsh Market: a new era begins (7 Oct 2011)
- Musical stars switch on Waterloo's Christmas tree lights (12 Dec 2010)
- Endless 'Forest' appears in Waterloo's Emma Cons Gardens (4 Dec 2009)
- Jenny Agutter launches charity boat race on South Bank (30 Sep 2009)