Nearest tube station: Southwark (26 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Ring
- South Bank commuter jumps in Thames to save man in distress (7 Jul 2014)
- Tanzi Libre at Southwark Playhouse (23 May 2013)
- Explorers climb cathedral tower to make Scout promise (19 Mar 2013)
- Tower Bridge's starring role in Olympics opening ceremony (28 Jul 2012)
- Olympic rings unveiled at Tower Bridge (27 Jun 2012)
Forum discussions about The Ring
- New page about Scout Frank Davis (17), killed in Bermondsey during WW2 London Blitz
- Looking for an excellent cat vet
- Recommend someone to fit flooring in SE1
- where to buy foam for a chair cushion?
- Neil Coyle abstains from vote on Welfare Bill
- Wall mount TV: Tradesman recommendation?
- Service or trolley hire to move a round table?
- Small job handyman recommendation
- fancy dress ok??
- Foxtons is upon us...
- Dead cat - Tabard Gardens
- Dress alterations
- Grade 2 listed houses - new front doors
- Scam/con or individual in genuine need?
- Princess Street Surgery- a rant and a moan
- Unexploded WWII bomb in Grange Walk, Bermondsey
- New sexual health service offering free self-testing and rapid results by text goes live
- KeepMoat Company
- Development on top of Southwark Station