Nearest tube station: Southwark (26 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Ring
- South Bank commuter jumps in Thames to save man in distress (7 Jul 2014)
- Tanzi Libre at Southwark Playhouse (23 May 2013)
- Explorers climb cathedral tower to make Scout promise (19 Mar 2013)
- Tower Bridge's starring role in Olympics opening ceremony (28 Jul 2012)
- Olympic rings unveiled at Tower Bridge (27 Jun 2012)
Forum discussions about The Ring
- Are There Driving Laws?
- Hotel GB: Bermondsey Square
- Volunteering Award
- Decent Pubs In Borough
- Cool and quirky pubs/bars/shopping areas in Central London?
- Southwark Council giving fixed penalties to bikers in Union Street
- Re:£1000 reward Lost springer spaniel
- Suspected stolen car police and council dont care
- Social Cleansing in Southwark
- 158-162 New Kent Road (opposite BP)
- Theatre Production seeks anecdotes about Blackfriars
- Bermondsey Station may end up in Zone 1
- EasyBus to Gatwick-Waterloo - Don't Use!
- Fitting engineered wood flooring
- Ministry of Sound/Coronet
- traffic yesterday...
- Squatters in 16-18 Marshalsea Road
- small washing machine
- Green Parakeets in SE1
- 20 mph speed limit not for Bikes