Nearest tube station: Southwark (26 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Ring
- South Bank commuter jumps in Thames to save man in distress (7 Jul 2014)
- Tanzi Libre at Southwark Playhouse (23 May 2013)
- Explorers climb cathedral tower to make Scout promise (19 Mar 2013)
- Tower Bridge's starring role in Olympics opening ceremony (28 Jul 2012)
- Olympic rings unveiled at Tower Bridge (27 Jun 2012)
Forum discussions about The Ring
- Grade 2 listed houses - new front doors
- Scam/con or individual in genuine need?
- Princess Street Surgery- a rant and a moan
- Unexploded WWII bomb in Grange Walk, Bermondsey
- New sexual health service offering free self-testing and rapid results by text goes live
- KeepMoat Company
- Development on top of Southwark Station
- Discovering Bankside
- One Tower Bridge
- Injured Ginger cat Trinity Church Square
- Hearing Big Ben...?
- Found : Young black short-haired cat
- Upholstering rush seated chair
- Are There Driving Laws?
- Hotel GB: Bermondsey Square
- Volunteering Award
- Decent Pubs In Borough
- Cool and quirky pubs/bars/shopping areas in Central London?
- Southwark Council giving fixed penalties to bikers in Union Street
- Re:£1000 reward Lost springer spaniel