With independent wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7357 7324
Fax: 020 7403 4817
Nearest tube station: Borough (442 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about The Roebuck
- Trinity Street piazza wins Green Corners Award (14 Jul 2010)
- Guerrilla gardener Richard Reynolds launches 'Pimp Your Pavement' campaign (16 Mar 2010)
- Trinity Street and Great Dover Street junction: carol-singers celebrate new piazza (3 Dec 2009)
- David Idowu's parents: "Our lives can never be the same again" (9 Jul 2008)
- Teenager in critical condition after Tabard Gardens stabbing (17 Jun 2008)
Forum discussions about The Roebuck
- Decent Pub Food - Borough
- Bells of SE1
- Brunch 12 people this Sunday
- New Years Eve...
- Moving to Great Dover Street
- Pub/venue with large function room
- Sick of all the push bikers jumping lights on Borough High St
- The Woolpack
- Request for recommendations for pub with free function room for booklaunch
- Best burger in SE1?
- Sad-looking Tower Bridge Road
- NHS Dentist?
- Roundabout at TBR and Great Dover
- Best pub quizzes in SE1
- Have your say about Great Suffolk Street
- Remodelled traffic island on the Borough High St end of Great Dover Street
- Roebuck pub
- Harper Road
- Dickens Square
- Police, Blackfriars Road