Caffe Nero has an outdoor seating area.
Tel: (020) 7407 9200
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (260 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Caffe Nero
- Car-shaped bike rack migrates from Lower Marsh to The Cut (15 Jul 2011)
- Man headbutted whilst queuing for coffee at London Bridge Station (3 Feb 2011)
- Second annual great flood of Tooley Street: burst water main causes havoc (14 May 2009)
- More London estate shut down by Tooley Street flood (28 Apr 2008)
- Caffe Nero condemned for breaking planning laws (2 Feb 2008)
Forum discussions about Caffe Nero
- Breakfast on a Sunday Morning
- Woolfson and Tay
- Laundrette closure on The Cut
- The Cut - New Shops
- Looking for a Cozy Coffee Shop
- Masala Chai tea in SE1?
- Gutless Councillors
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Starbucks in Borough
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- What will happen to Waterloo.......?
- Caffe Nero comes to The Cut: what next?
- Coffee Shops in Tower Bridge Road area