The Rockingham Arms
JD Wetherspoon pub at the base of Metro Central Heights (formerly Alexander Fleming House).
Nearest tube station: Elephant & Castle (120 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
Forum discussions about The Rockingham Arms
- Christmas Day 2012
- Could an 'alcohol-free pub' succeed?
- Nandos in Bermondsey square hotel
- The Elephant - what do you like about it?
- Lunches 29-31/12/09
- Christmas party planning in SE1!
- New Outdoor Cafe by Tower Bridge
- Post / Toast / The Toast Office (Bermondsey Street)
- Veggie Roast
- The Old School Yard (previously "The George")
- Suggests for the IMAX Cinema After Gathering
- The Roebuck
- The Best and Cheapest Food in SE1
- New Pizzeria in SE1!
- Metro Central Heights
- Good pubs in Bermondsey?
- Another Dead Pub
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Help! My Mum is Ninety
- Village East licensing extension