Situated in the shadow of Southwark Bridge, this Bankside restaurant is set in a low, sweeping room, its full-length floor to ceiling windows offer stunning views of the Thames by day or night.
Formerly the Zakudia bar.
Tel: (020) 7401 7407
Nearest tube station: Blackfriars (638 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
Forum discussions about Zizzi
- Carluccios on B St.
- Carluccio's Waterloo Station
- Doggie-bags in SE1
- Antico Restaurant & Lounge Bar
- Kids' stuff in SE1?
- Pizza Express offer
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Exemplary service at Zizzi, Shad Thames
- Restaurants near Vinopolis
- Best restaurants in SE1
- Fina Estampa shutting!
- Strada - More London
- Patisserie Lila and their 'minimum charge'
- If sea levels rise ...
- Oh great. Another Pizza restaurant for Shad Thames...