Formerly Cafe Amore.
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (322 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Eat
- The Alchemist at the Rose Theatre (15 Jun 2013)
- Heatherwick's Garden Bridge could link South Bank to Embankment (13 Jun 2013)
- Max Rayne Centre: new National Theatre building name announced (13 Jun 2013)
- Leathermarket JMB scoops national award for pioneering work (12 Jun 2013)
- Flying sheep at London Bridge and a peat bog in Potters Fields (1 Jun 2013)
Forum discussions about Eat
- Dry Cleaners Great Suffolk Street
- Meeting / drinks around Waterloo for 6. Any ideas?
- Locals invited to help shape new identity for London Bridge area
- Great Dover St / Swan St building
- Sunday lunch
- Why are there so few coffee shops in SE1?
- Surrey Docks Farm
- Restaurant Story Tooley Street
- Fresh Grimsby Fish
- Patisserie Lila - no buggies
- New apartments, corner of Leathermarket st and Weston st
- Mystery Door Policy at Southwark Tavern
- French Restaurant Coming to the Street
- Carluccios on B St.
- Rose Theatre receommendation
- Shops on Great Suffolk Street
- Co-op in Southwark Bridge Road
- Decent Pub Food - Borough