New sherry and tapas bar launched by José Pizarro, formerly of Tapas Brindisa.
Tel: (020) 7403 4902
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (660 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Jose
- Fears for safety of missing man known to frequent Elephant & Castle (28 Dec 2012)
- Feast food festival held in Guy's Hospital car park (4 Aug 2012)
- London Bridge rail heritage under "imminent death sentence" (13 Jun 2012)
- SE1 children plant herbs at Borough Market's 'nomadic allotments' (2 May 2012)
- St George celebrations in Southwark: Catalan, Ethiopian and Somali-style (22 Apr 2012)
Forum discussions about Jose
- St Joseph's Catholic Junior School
- French Restaurant Coming to the Streetwise
- Carluccios on B St.
- A nice brunch?
- Burglaries in SE1
- History of The Hop Exchange
- Brunch 12 people this Sunday
- Mint Street: why has Southwark closed another road?
- Final cleaning bill!
- Bermondsey Street 6am - refuse collection?
- Application for new wine bar in Bermondsey Street
- The Woolpack
- Demolition threat to 'Colorama' Victorian warehouse buildings, Lancaster Street
- Primary school palavar
- Maltby Street Revisited
- Borough Market
- Nursery and Childcare
- Restaurant suggestion