Le Pont de la Tour
Founded by Sir Terence Conran, Le Pont is arguably the best-known of D&D's three Butler's Wharf restaurants.
It claims to "evoke the Parisian chic of the 1930s".
Riverside location/river views.
Le Pont de la Tour has an outdoor seating area.
Tel: (020) 7403 8403
Fax: 020 7403 0267
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (970 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Le Pont de la Tour
- Terence Conran - The Way We Live Now at Design Museum (16 Nov 2011)
- Will Barack Obama come to Southwark during London state visit? (4 May 2011)
- Skylon Restaurant to open at Royal Festival Hall (16 Mar 2007)
- Bill Clinton spotted at Waterloo theatre (4 Oct 2006)
- Oxo Tower and Pont de la Tour 'overpriced' says poll (23 Aug 2002)
Forum discussions about Le Pont de la Tour
- Registered Gifts and Hospitalities
- Christmas Day 2012
- Old public toilets - Tooley Street
- Pont de la Tour hedgetrimmer kicked my dog!
- Confidence trickster operating in Shad Thames
- Moving to SE1
- Fairy Lights Outside Browns
- Ideas for a restaurant with a private room
- New Outdoor Cafe by Tower Bridge
- Best place for brunch by London Bridge/Southwark
- Searching for private dining room
- Riverview Pub
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Organic milk
- SE1 restaurants open on Christmas Eve for dinner?
- Xmas day in SE1
- Buying wine in SE1
- Fresh bread - Sunday morning
- Lunch outdoors on the weekend