Reasonably priced fresh fast food to eat in or take away.
Takeaway service available.
With independent (free) wireless internet (wifi) service.
Tel: (020) 7620 0035
Nearest tube station: Blackfriars (364 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Leon
- Southwark Civic Awards for volunteers, MPs, war hero and actor (12 May 2012)
- Dormant Elephant & Castle Trust could be revived (1 Mar 2012)
- Climate Rush campaigners call on TfL to put people before cars (22 Sep 2011)
- Winning art work and writing on 'courage' in St George Festival competition (29 Apr 2010)
- 'Pop-up' events in Southwark get 2012 cultural skills funding (3 Jan 2010)
Forum discussions about Leon
- Life in the Layard Road area in the 1920s
- Faith, Hope & Charity at Southwark Playhouse
- Caribbean Cuisine - Tower Bridge Road. Superb & very cheap
- Sobo - a change of ownership?
- Reverdy Road: BBC Documentary searching for past residents
- Clint Eastwood filming near the Elephant
- Caribbean cooking - Tower Bridge Road
- £3.95 for a slice of Cheese???
- Thameslink / Borough Market - is destruction really necessary?
- Knife sharpening
- Refinery Bar
- Empire Square - Commercial Space
- Heygate Tenants and Residents Association
- John Harvard Library revamp
- Tommy Steele "Bermondsey Boy"
- Potters Fields Park cafe outlet feedback
- Blue Fin Building
- Founder's Place development - planning appeal