SE1's second branch of the ubiquitous sandwich chain.
Takeaway service available.
Nearest tube station: Borough (160 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Subway
- Rough sleepers moved on from Waterloo's IMAX subways and Leake Street (27 Mar 2013)
- Tower Subway below Thames 'not worth listing' - English Heritage (28 Feb 2013)
- 'Guerrilla grime busters' clean up Elephant & Castle subway (3 Feb 2013)
- Bricklayers Arms subways to be filled in (23 Jan 2013)
- Mayor: 'no plans' for NY High Line-style park at Bricklayers Arms (22 Jan 2013)
Forum discussions about Subway
- Bricklayer's Subways=RIP
- Picture framing
- Stalled E&C Developments
- 2012: se1 oscars and raspberries
- Two Subway Events
- Waterloo Roundabout Junction Review
- The Siege of The Elephant: Convergence against gentrification of The Elephant Nov 17th 2012
- Pedestrian road safety in SE1
- Subway lighting on OKR
- Mugging in NKR subway
- NKR Subway
- Bricklayer's Arms Flyover: Gone. Playing fields? Thoughts?
- The Elephant - what do you like about it?
- Accident on OKR?
- Japanese restaurant, Tower Bridge Road
- Roundabout at TBR and Great Dover
- Elephant and Castle Regen Forum
- Cops around The Elephant
- Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre to endure
- End of the Subways