New Corney & Barrow wine bar at Waterloo Station serving modern European food.
Nearest tube station: Waterloo (134 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Cabin
- Historic picture show launches London Bridge arches vision (24 May 2013)
- Southwark Mayor Abdul Mohamed to raise funds for Evelina Children's Hospital (23 May 2013)
- Five in the running for Labour nomination to take on Simon Hughes (21 May 2013)
- New plans for St Mary's Churchyard at Elephant & Castle (19 May 2013)
- Empowering Latin American women through art (17 May 2013)
Forum discussions about Cabin
- Do you know how the Mayor of Southwark is elected....
- Co-op in Southwark Bridge Road
- Does anyone on SE1 own a boat?
- Dog mess on Union Street
- Village or Neighbourhood?
- Registered Gifts and Hospitalities
- Council Tax cuts
- Residents Parking Permits
- Southwark Civic Review
- For Pedestrians and Cyclists
- Tower Bridge Road junction. Again
- Olympics, for or against it being held in London
- Old public toilets - Tooley Street
- Old Potters Fields Pics & Maps
- Draper Estate
- Are we electing a new Mayor?
- Garages on Pocock Street
- Castle resource centre vs E&C Trust
- Simon Hughes votes to keep NHS risk register secret
- Hanging files to give away