New York-inspired grill and rotisserie restaurant on level 32 at the Shard launched by Rainer Becker, the creative force behind Zuma and Roka.
Tel: (020) 7268 6700
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (96 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Oblix
- Shard developer plans two residential towers at London Bridge (17 Jul 2013)
- Boris Johnson opens The View from the Shard (1 Feb 2013)
Forum discussions about Oblix
- Family brunch place recommendation?
- Bermondsey Street warehouse to host street food market
- Holly & Lil Dog Grooming on TBR
- Hop Exchange extension
- Southwark Street developments(?)
- The hideous carbuncle "Tower" at One Tower Bridge !
- Tall buildings debate at LSBU
- Housing, development, and the changing population - Discuss!
- Development on top of Southwark Station
- 'Flypast' of expensive cars
- Lights on the Shard
- Empty homes
- 1980s regional news reports from Thames News
- Just moved - suggestions
- Tall, glass buildings alert
- Is there a Skittle Alley near The Shard
- Social Cleansing in Southwark
- Mysterious flypast of Shard yesterday
- Helicopters around the Shard
- SE1 questions