New York-inspired grill and rotisserie restaurant on level 32 at the Shard launched by Rainer Becker, the creative force behind Zuma and Roka.
Tel: (020) 7268 6700
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (96 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Oblix
- Shard developer plans two residential towers at London Bridge (17 Jul 2013)
- Boris Johnson opens The View from the Shard (1 Feb 2013)
Forum discussions about Oblix
- Update on Blackfriars Road SPD
- One Blackfriars
- Ticino vs Franco Manca
- Smoking at Guy's
- Shopping Centre Redevelopment Delancey and APG
- What happened to the Shangri-La Hotel?
- More fire victims in Southwark?
- Mice in supermarket
- Helicopter above SE1
- 'Most expensive' council homes go under the hammer
- The Arc, Tower Bridge - promo video
- Elizabeth House and Westminster
- Photo Opportunity if your quick!
- Southwark Liberal Democrats - your thoughts on Transport & Environment
- Elephant & Castle Northern Roundabout - latest plans
- Shard Climbing
- Hutong at the Shard
- The Shard
- Locals invited to help shape new identity for London Bridge area