Decima Street is in the London Borough of Southwark.
In the news
- Simon Hughes opens Guy's Hospital urgent care centre
17 Sep 2012
- Urgent care centre opens at Guy's Hospital in place of minor injuries unit
14 Aug 2012
- Local deli comes to the rescue after Decima Street power cut
11 Jun 2012
- Simon Hughes could face election challenge from NHS staff
18 Mar 2012
- Leathermarket JMB to continue to run 1,500 SE1 homes for 5 years
3 Nov 2011
- Police appeal for help to find girl last seen in Decima Street
19 Aug 2011
- Historic Tower Bridge Road street market to be formally closed
26 Jul 2011
- Big Society can't replace professionals, Camila Batmanghelidjh tells South Bank audience
8 Feb 2011
- Free internet access at new IT suite in Bermondsey tenants' hall
12 Dec 2010
- Bermondsey hero Albert McKenzie highlighted in new Imperial War Museum gallery
11 Nov 2010
- £100,000 appeal target for Albert McKenzie memorial
11 Aug 2010
- Bermondsey Spa housing to be named after local war hero Albert McKenzie
30 Apr 2010
- Albert McKenzie: memorial to local war hero planned for Tower Bridge Road
26 Apr 2010
- South Bermondsey Lib Dem councillor Ade Lasaki defects to Labour
23 Mar 2010
- Cycle lockers installed on SE1 housing estates
17 Mar 2010
- T47 indoor sports venue opens at London Bridge Station
17 Mar 2010
- LSBU honours David Lan and Camila Batmanghelidjh
18 Nov 2009
- Tabard After School Project says 'thank you' to camapigners
29 Oct 2008
- Charterhouse-in-Southwark closes doors after 123 years
29 Sep 2008
- Globe Academy sponsor heckled at Tate Modern debate
12 Dec 2007
- Detective's jaw broken in Decima Street assault
30 May 2007
- Soaking up the sun in Decima Street
1 Jun 2004
On the forum
- 2 weeks wait for GP appt. in SE1
- GP? OKR area
- GP Recommendations for Bermondsey Spa Medical Practice?
- New council house development in Long Lane
- New mother etc
- Doctors Surgeries Are you happy with yours?
- GP Surgery - Recommendation?
- Minor Injuries Unit
- 38 Decima Street
- GP Recommendations?
- EDF noise Decima Street
- Rothsay Street facelift
- Sherborne House, Decima Street
- Cycling - Tower Bridge Road
- Alcoholic Anon Meeting in Southwark Cathedral Chambers
- "Dreadful" bus service on routes 1 and 78: Val Shawcross investigates
- Idiot Drivers
- Roof terrace Decima Street near Icon
- Bermondsey Square
- Tower Bridge Road this afternoon
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- GPs (again)
- Know of any good docs and dentists?
- Barbers on Bermondsey Street
- Need a GP recommendation...
- Bermondsey Square Redevelopment
- Bermondsey St Water Works
- Good doctors in the area?
- 63 Alscot Road
- Strange smell yesterday evening
- Finding a doctor
- Can anyone recommend a GP surgery please?
- Stopping the cyclists at More London
- Looking for local GP
- Residents parking near Bermondsey Street
- New Flats - Decima Street
- Antenatal classes
- Car boot sale?
- Anyone know of a good doctor?
- Traffic lights whinge
- Strange smells
- Final Furlong pub
- Tennis lessons